Why do some dentists thrive financially while others just get by? Why is it that some dentists do large amounts of interesting, satisfying and profitable dentistry while others only do fillings and patch up work all day long?
Come and spend a day with me and learn the answers…
“Nothing will change your life like learning how to get case acceptance. It is the magic key that can revitalise your professional career and lift your practice to its full potential. I’ve spent decades studying and simplifying case acceptance. Please let me show you the secrets.” — Dr Mark Hassed
Here are just some of the things you will learn:
- The perfect sequence to present any type of case.
- How to get instant rapport.
- A rock-solid checklist for explaining treatment to patients.
- Why longer isn’t better when it comes to case presentation.
- Things not to say to a dental patient.
- Why pressuring patients is not just ineffective but also dangerous.
- Precisely how many treatment options to offer a patient.
- How to present expensive treatment without alienating patients.
- How to make complex case discussions stress free.
- 22 case acceptance errors dentists often make and how to avoid them.
- How to present major cases in 2 minutes and get acceptance!
- How and when to transfer risk so you don’t get left holding the bag if something fails.
- How and when to present the fee.
- How to never be rejected by a patient.
- And much more…